and I'm starting to recover, although I still get tired after just a few minutes of physical activity. The idea of "eating" liquids only for another 6 weeks is less tempting but in general I'm doing much better. Hopefully the severe migraine headaches and night chills will also diminish soon.
I recently took a quiz in one of the popular women magazines, my sister regularly supplies me with. I learned about myself being a hopeless pessimist! This because I believe, somehow, that an event is beyond control.
Would this accident convince me of the opposite?
Anyway, I had no idea that I'm doing so bad.
I don't think that everything is going to be worse. But it's the truth that I always consider both options. Everything I have and enjoy can also get lost in the future. It can get better but also worse. This way I'm rarely disappointed.
Since the accident I'm extremely cautious. I'm scared. It made me realize again how vulnerable our life is.
The sad thing is, that we usually need accidents or misfortune to realize how good life we have had.
For example, my unemployment frustration has almost disappeared at the moment.
The sun is shining even here in Flanders and I can't wait to get out of this crappy place into nature for my usual workout soon.
I only hope you won't encounter me! You might get startled!
No comments:
Post a Comment