
Again not a traditional Czech Christmas Eve for us.
Since we’re back in Europe we are usually in Holland celebrating grandma's birthday which falls on Christmas Eve, indeed.
Luckily for the children (and me) this year even here was enough snow and ice in the nearby park to take a break and head outside to enjoy sledding.

What a hectic Christmas we had! Cooking, baking, shopping and right in the middle of this Christmas hassle I had my herbalist exam on the night 23rd; then one night trip to Holland, hurry back home to Belgium bringing grandma with us to celebrate Christmas together with Zdenka's family...

Due to all the snow and ice I had many doubts to make the planned trip to Czechia and I truly had unpleasant moments crossing the higher elevations. Driving through snowstorm for several times was quite tough but not that bad like the heavy rain and fog that caught us on a busy highway in Germany on our way back.

Despite the fact that I lost at least 4 kilo’s only by driving (again!) it was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment