The past couple of months I have been extremely busy trying hard to drum the Portuguese language into my head, not to mention all the preparations for our move to Angola!
That’s why it’s kind of difficult keeping up with my blog lately. Not that I’m going to stop writing but will continue in my native language as that seems to be less time consuming at the moment.
If still interested in our adventures willing to read my ingenious notes, I would kindly ask all non-Czech speaking folks to use the Google Translator (top right corner) plus a lot of imagination.
Thanks!
2 comments:
Dear Jana,
I see you have joined my blog, A Hippo on the lawn as a follower.
Wecome and I hope you find my occasionally irreverent style not too irritating.
I gather from your blog that you will be coming to Angola?
If there is anything about Angola you wish to know, please feel free to get in touch.
Regards
Tom Gowans (Hippo)
As an aside, years ago I sold motorcycles.
I had a big order from a guy in Bratislava so got it together and drove all day through Germany and all night through Austria and finally got across the border and into Bratislava. I was gagging for food and cofee, even, at that early hour, a Pivo so I pulled up in front of a restaurant.
The waiter came up and offered a menu.
'No' I said sweeping the menu away. 'Just bring me a typical Czech meal'.
Snapping the menu shut with a flourish and turning on his heel, the waiter growled.
'Go to Prague'
Post a Comment