A Dutch - Czech family in Angola: This blog is about daily life adventures and about whatever happens to cross my mind.
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Boys Scouts Christmas party at boys orphanage
These weeks are crazy or is it me? We haven’t been to the beach for at least a month! The weekends are mostly busy with kid’s activities. Same this time.
A birthday party on Saturday and a Christmas party at the boy’s orphanage on Sunday.
The second was a Boys Scouts activity and this time I was “allowed” to join! Well, under one condition, if I bake them cookies!
I was still very tired after Friday and I spent most of my Saturday baking. But they insisted I had to go with them.
This party was really different from those I’ve seen before. The music was so loud it hurt my ears and even my jaws were in pain.
Some boys played soccer and some were busy creating Christmas decorations.
After that we served snacks and drinks and every boy received a Christmas present.
The children had a great time.
I was looking for bathroom and I found those three guys doing their laundry asking me to take picture of them.
This kind boy named João brought me to tears.
Maarten was not really into taking pictures.
Some of the boys are very creative and great painters. Too bad their paintings were not for sale!
One big downer of the day: our box with speculaas cookies mysteriously disappeared shortly after our arrival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment