Friday, March 16, 2007

Potty training


With the warm weather I’ve decided to do something about Maartens’ potty training. We’ve already had some success last year but it was rather me who waited for the ‘right moment’. And according to the pediatricians it doesn’t really make a sense because it has to be the child and not the mother who supposed to be potty trained ;-)
I knew it’s not going to be easy. I’ll better spare you all the details but what a tough job!
The irony is that Maarten finds it very funny especially to see his # 2 somewhere in the middle of the living room or in the grass. GRRRRR

PS: My regular check at the local dentist this week turned into a real drama. I know that there is some dark past since my teeth experienced the dentists from the communist era. But not having any troubles for years I wouldn’t expect to get such a bad score after all :-(

No comments: