
You can walk along Fitzgerald Marine Reserve beach all the way from Moss Beach to Pillar Point. Leaving the crowds behind at Moss Beach there are all kinds of sea creatures and harbor seals on the rocky reefs keep you company.
I shouldn’t have forgotten the friendly elderly hippie couple who were just packing their sleeping bags after spending a night here.

It’s still a mystery to me where all the rusty antique engines and wheels here and there on the beach are coming from. I’m also puzzled seeing the brick and concrete remnants of old construction. Does it have any connection with the lost glory of the late nineteenth century beach resort?

On my trip back I have a nice view from the high bluff and I’m even surprised to see a pod of whales. Some are very close to the shore.
I guess this is not the best time for spotting whales so I’m probably very lucky again.
PS: Today I put Maarten’s bike trailer on Craigslist. For free.
I didn’t want to deal with interested people so anybody could pick it up right from our curb.
It was gone within 10 minutes.
But...eventhough I removed my posting immediately from Craigslist, I keep receiving emails, people are coming and searching our curb, even ringing the bell and knocking on the door...
Got free stuff?
No comments:
Post a Comment