
One thing I like about the Bay Area is the ‘summer’ fog. It smells nice just like the ocean where it is coming from. The fog is truly refreshing and offers welcome relief in the long, dry and hot summer. On most evenings (or mornings sometimes) you see the fog streaming over the hills that separates us from the cool bay.
Really a pretty sight.
Call me crazy but I don’t mind the fog at the beach either.
We were early this Sunday morning so exploring the tide pools was even more fun.

I’ve never seen here so many starfish before!
It’s only a shame that people bring their dogs to the beach despite signs prohibiting them. The presence of dogs is stressful, disrupting and therefore harmful to the shy harbor seals who rest on the flat rocks close to shore.
How sad!

PS: Maarten enjoys singing. Unfortunately he was singing while also performing his scary stunts in the backyard.
He was lucky. Even though his mouth was full of blood he probably hasn’t bitten off much of his tongue. Though I'm not sure.
And you will never guess what he did afterwards...
No comments:
Post a Comment