Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Mami, budeš stará babka?"

Mommy, are you going to be an old grandma?

Yes, probably.

But I don't want you to!

And my never-crying boy started to sob.

Miss Geneviève told us that moms and dads will become grandmas and grandpas and then they'll die.
I don't want you to die!



Ooh yeah.. I forgot about the Grandparents Day at Maarten's school. The children had to be dressed to represent different types of sports disciplines.
Most of our stuff is still somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic so we had to improvise with my T-shirt and hat.

Maarten came home with self made cards for his grandparents. Neither his grandma nor grandpa appeared at the party. What a disappointment!

But you've told me we are going to live closer to 'babi'.

Uhm... ehmm ...yes, we are closer.
Instead of twelve hours fly it's 'only' twelve hours drive...

No comments: