Our Wednesday trip to the Hospicebossen was a real bummer!
The traffic noise of the nearby freeway was completely unbearable. And regarding the "forest" itself, we have more trees here in the village.
Maarten even didn't want to get out of the car.
Is this an adventure, mom?
Maybe we should stick to our municipal forest of Deurle.
3 comments:
Hi Jana,
Have you found a better place to go walking? I was planning to go to Hospicebossen with my family, since it is at the end of my street, but I also wondered about the noise on the E17.
Guy
Dear Jana,
Did you find a better place local to Deurle? I was planning to take my family Hospicebossen in the new Year since it at the end of my street, but I was also worried about the proximity to the E17.
Guy
Dear Jana,
Did you find better place to go, local to Deurle? I was plaaning to go to Hospicebossen in the new year, since it is at the end of my road, but I was also worried about the E17
Guy
Post a Comment