A Dutch - Czech family in Angola: This blog is about daily life adventures and about whatever happens to cross my mind.
Hi Jana,I could not find your contact info, so I am sorry to try to contact you via the comments on your blog.I run HikingSanFrancisco.com and would like to exchange blogroll mentions with your blog :)If you are open to that idea, please email me at alex.genadinik@gmail.com Thanks and again, sorry for suggesting this in the blog comments :)- Alex
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Hi Jana,
I could not find your contact info, so I am sorry to try to contact you via the comments on your blog.
I run HikingSanFrancisco.com and would like to exchange blogroll mentions with your blog :)
If you are open to that idea, please email me at alex.genadinik@gmail.com
Thanks and again, sorry for suggesting this in the blog comments :)
- Alex
Post a Comment