Monday, October 4, 2010

Plzeň/Valcha September 30 – October 3


A couple of months ago, I tracked down some of my long lost colleagues/friends that I used to work with and contacted them.











Thanks to one of them, last Friday I got together with at least two dozen of my ex-colleagues I haven’t seen for 15 years!
It was such fun re-connecting with friends from past I've lost touch with.

It was just like old times.


I move a lot but through the years it’s always been a wonderful experience to get together with my childhood friends.
This Saturday, 80th anniversary celebration of Sokol Valcha was a perfect opportunity to meet up again.

To sum up I spent these past few days and nights laughing, crying, catching up with each other’s lives and remembering our days together.


So much fun!
Days of sheer bliss.

(pics courtesy of Mak and Lenka Lukášková )

1 comment:

Foxglove said...

It sounds like you had an absolutely wonderful couple of days Jana, I can't wait to see the photos.

Have a wonderful day. xxx