Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy 10th anniversary!

After the exhausting birthday party yesterday afternoon Maarten woke up in warrior mood. His shell still hasn’t produced pearl from the little stone he put in it; therefore in anger he destroyed several of his best drawings displayed on a bulletin board in the kitchen.

Then we got totally soaked by a heavy rain on our way to school and our cellar is flooded.

What’s next?

4 comments:

Jitka Adeleke said...

Máte s Robem 10 let? Tak blahopřejeme!
A který jiný konec světa se vám to teď rýsuje? Afrika či Nový Zéland?

Všímáš si té vzorné české diakritiky - od té doby, co je to mojí pracovní náplní, tak to holt musím používat. Ale jsem hrozně ráda, že jsem se rozhodla a do té práce šla, kluci jsou trošku ochuzeni o mou přítomnost, ale jsem přesvědčená, že z dlouhodobého hlediska je to dobře i pro ně.

Moc zdravím z konečně slunečné Kalifornie, papa Jitka

Jana said...

diky, Jitus; destinaci brzo zverejnim, ale nechci si to zakriknout, protoze oficialni nabidka jeste porad nekde koluje ve vyssich sferach :-/
myslim, ze je Tvoje prace zajimava, me by se to zrejme taky libilo, podle toho, co jsem pochopila;
pro me pozatim zustava aktualni pozice "trailing spouse" :-)
zdravim z destivych Flander

Anonymous said...

dearest Jana
I finally hv time to read yet another entry on your blog. It has been awhile since i last said HELLO. I always come here but rarely leave a comment. I am still with Inlingua and still working in a lab but fiercely looking for another job. Brecht and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary in Prague, oh it was so breath-taking, in my humble opinion, better than Paris in terms of being romantic. Anyways, i wish you and your family all the best Jana. Thanks for sharing all your great entries. I hv closed my blog a long time ago. Have a good weekend eh. Hugs xxx Mush

Jana said...

Dear Mush, thank you for your comment, I'll send you a PM.
xo