Hi, finally I got started. I hope, I can keep up posting here some news about our life in California. As my English is not that good (yet ;-)) and because of the shortage of time, please don't expect big stories. And I prefer to write in English considering it a kind of Esperanto.
Let's see how far I'll get.
Maarten is enjoying his Gymboree classes every Tuesday. I hope it will help him to get along with other little children. Since he is kind of scared of small children because an accident at the pediatrician one year ago (another babyboy scratched him in his eyes).
Enough for today. Have a lot of correspondance to deal with since my trip to Europe last October.
1 comment:
Fantastic Jana, I love reading about
your family and experiences in California! Your English is better than some Americans!!!! Keep it up,
I love the updates!!!
Poor Maarten, I'd be afraid of other
kids too if they scratched my eyes out!!!!!
Post a Comment