Thursday, February 15, 2007

San Ramon






I thought I should say something about the place we live. San Ramon seems quieter than Walnut Creek where we spent our first year in America. It is here so close to the nature. The hills are getting green because of the rain we have during the winter. It’s beautiful! Maarten loves to watch the grazing cows from his window and we even spotted some coyotes up there.
Anyway the house we live in is nice but far too big for me. In the future I hope to get a smaller one store house with a larger backyard. Since the yards are too tiny here. And we even get the garden maintenance. I do really suffer to see the men work in the garden every Friday. (I love to do it myself!)
So far the temperature is very nice, rather chilly than warm. The summer supposed to be in San Ramon even warmer than in Walnut Creek. I better not think about that yet.
Today we went by bike to the park with Maarten. A wonderful weather to take some pictures of our neighborhood and our home.
(BTW Maarten swallowed a big piece of plastic in the morning. He did it just on purpose seeing me panicky trying to get it out of his mouth. He bit into my finger very painfully and quick swallowed it all….)

No comments: