Today is Maarten's 2nd birthday!
We decorated the whole house with garlands and balloons the evening before. Maarten loves it!
In the morning we went to San Jose to the Disney on Ice show. Maarten was excited and I hope he liked it the same we did.
For his big day he has chosen a fashionable hat (compare to us).
After his afternoon nap we sang to him according to the Dutch tradition ;-) and he finally got his cake with two candles on it.
Plus of course his presents. His favorites are the books from Oma, but he loved the wooden hedgehog from his cousin Nina as well. His ‘retro’ tricycle is a big challenge to him.
And for the dinner? Pizza!!! His most popular meal!
2 comments:
The cake looks yummy and I love his
hat, I have one just like it!!!
I can't save the pictures to my
computer album from this blog, so
I hope you can send them to my email.
Looks like everyone had a great day!
Love Teta Peddie
Oops, never mind, I found a way to
save the photos!!! Yippee
Post a Comment