
We’ve already missed some great stuff at Craiglist the local online market. I was hoping that there are not much people here interested in such old worn furniture but this was a mistake of course.
Even the choice is not that big like at the European markets with some luck and a lot of patience you can find something here as well.
This is the beauty I’ve found yesterday at Craiglist! I agree it doesn’t look very attractive at the advertisement picture but all the effort was really worth it.
We had to hire a truck to get it here. Rob left early this morning to pick it up in Sebastopol a small town 56 miles (90 km) north of San Francisco.
I’m very excited and can’t wait to restore it into my dream patio set. It’s still in a very good shape but with a bit of sanding and staining it will be just perfect.
We’ve already planned a trip to the Sonoma County for mid June so I’m even more curious now since Rob was quite impressed by the prettiness of the Sebastopol surroundings.
The weather is pretty strange this week. We get a lot of morning fog and breeze which is a huge contrast with our first spring in California last year. I hope it will change soon. This morning was so cold and windy Maarten even asked to put his hood on and we both were shivering in the fleece jackets. I was not in the mood to participate in today’s Maarten’s swimming class at all. But explain it to him. At last I was glad we did it. The sun broke through the fog just a little before the beginning of the class. No other little classmates showed up so Maarten had his favorite teacher (and the whole pool) just for himself. He enjoys so much her attention. He would blow the bubbles and kick his feet only for her whenever she asks him and he hopes to get her ‘Goooood joooob Maarten!’ as much as possible...
No comments:
Post a Comment