We’ve started the Music Together classes today and we are both thrilled! The teacher is wonderful and Maarten was directly comfortable with her. Afterwards we stayed for the story time at the library. We are lucky to take the music classes here at our community centre so we don’t need to go by car. Even the weather is hot, the trail there is very hilly and Maarten is getting heavy even worse with the stack of books from the library… I still prefer to go by bike! See, I’m still not really accustomed to the local car lifestyle ;-)
A Dutch - Czech family in Angola: This blog is about daily life adventures and about whatever happens to cross my mind.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Music Together
Well, it’s already Thursday and the ants are not gone yet. They still show up here and there. Like this morning in the kitchen. They were teeming up out of the small wholes around the sockets above the countertop and of the stove. There were hundreds of them. But after wiping them away they are gone again by now. We’ll wait with another pest control inspection. If they would have to treat the indoors as well we’ll have to leave the house for a few hours which I find quite inconvenient.

We’ve started the Music Together classes today and we are both thrilled! The teacher is wonderful and Maarten was directly comfortable with her. Afterwards we stayed for the story time at the library. We are lucky to take the music classes here at our community centre so we don’t need to go by car. Even the weather is hot, the trail there is very hilly and Maarten is getting heavy even worse with the stack of books from the library… I still prefer to go by bike! See, I’m still not really accustomed to the local car lifestyle ;-)
We’ve started the Music Together classes today and we are both thrilled! The teacher is wonderful and Maarten was directly comfortable with her. Afterwards we stayed for the story time at the library. We are lucky to take the music classes here at our community centre so we don’t need to go by car. Even the weather is hot, the trail there is very hilly and Maarten is getting heavy even worse with the stack of books from the library… I still prefer to go by bike! See, I’m still not really accustomed to the local car lifestyle ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment