Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pisces


The summer section of swimming classes has started. Maarten is oooh all so excited to swim every day! I don’t know why he is that much crazy about being in the water? Maybe because he is a Fish? I don’t mind that at all it’s just almost impossible to keep him away from whatever kind of puddle. The classes have just started and he already jumped a several times at my head since he couldn’t wait a second till I could make a step back. We parents ‘should be careful so our little ones will not go under the water so they will not get scared of it’! Right! What’s wrong with Maarten than?
Before the class starts he always tries to get into the water no matter where. And even normally I can manage him easily this is not the case at the swim center. Sometimes there are more of us chasing him around the two large pools. Today he won! He jumped in at the very deepest spot. I had no choice. I had to just jump after him dressed…

PS: Beside that it is raining tonight! we had a fire in the family room. Loud bangs and booms together with big flames were coming out of the usually very peaceful candle vase. The flames have actually reached the decorative string and the pout pourri (oops!)

No comments: