A lil bit 'a culture in Walnut Creek! The atmosphere of the festival was wonderful. Next to the great shows there were family-friendly activities and entertainers on every corner. Maarten was very excited especially about all the pirate stuff and he proudly wore his black pirate hat. At first I wanted to stay the whole day but after all I was glad that Rob arranged the tickets only for the morning shows. I don’t believe Maarten would be able to pay attention to more than that.
A Dutch - Czech family in Angola: This blog is about daily life adventures and about whatever happens to cross my mind.
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Chevron Family Theater Festival
A lil bit 'a culture in Walnut Creek! The atmosphere of the festival was wonderful. Next to the great shows there were family-friendly activities and entertainers on every corner. Maarten was very excited especially about all the pirate stuff and he proudly wore his black pirate hat. At first I wanted to stay the whole day but after all I was glad that Rob arranged the tickets only for the morning shows. I don’t believe Maarten would be able to pay attention to more than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment