Another surprise is that our landlord has even raised the rent price starting December 1st. So we are just in time.
Even we are already ‘experts’ in the moving process this will never be my favorite activity. We are so lucky we found a new house just before the Thanksgiving weekend! I admit I would prefer to celebrate the holiday and gorge myself on turkey and mashed potatoes but we won so much time for packing by this long weekend.
It’s tough to work with a toddler around but he still has got some fun with all the boxes in house.
He was already fully potty trained since a month and something ago but since a few days he decided 'to be a baby' again! I believe the moving has quite an impact on our little boy. This is going to be his 5th home in his not even 3 years life! But please, let’s don’t make it that dramatic.
We still try to keep up with our ‘back home’ traditions. Tonight Maarten put his shoe with a carrot in it for the Sinterklaas’ horse, according to the Dutch tradition. If Maarten is lucky and he was good enough he will find a little something in his shoe in the morning. He was very excited and even more scared. I guess that’s the age because you should know that since a couple of weeks there live bears and raccoons in his room and we have bison’s in the back yard ...
No comments:
Post a Comment