I know nearly nothing about karate and compared to his dad I would never even consider it for my child.
But already during the test we both got very enthusiastic and Maarten loves every minute of the training.

Originally I was looking for some kind of activity which would help Maarten to channel his abundant energy. He is probably still too young for tennis or soccer but here he can already start to train his physical skills.
I enjoyed watching the class and I'm pretty confident that Maarten's training will not result in violence and aggression.
What I really like that the training highly emphasizes good listening, respect, and good manners. We can truly use that lately!
In Maarten's case it's also a wonderful opportunity of socializing and interacting with others.
He has to answer in a strong clear voice when the instructor asks a question.
This is actually great for practicing his English. He is an excellent talker in Czech or Dutch but he is still kind of insecure when it comes to speaking English.
I only wish it wasn't so ridiculously expensive.
So far, the only real downer here is the fee.
No comments:
Post a Comment