Monday, March 18, 2013

Tudo bem? Sintas melhor?

Our driver had stomach problems that's why I wanted to be sure he is feeling better.

Ooh, madam, my stomach is better but I don't feel well.
My brother is dead.

Last night he was hospitalized. He was vomiting blood and died at 6 o clock this morning.
He was complaining that he is not feeling well when I spoke to him some week ago and that his eyes got worse lately, his vision became increasingly blurry.

The doctor said he was poisoned.
They put it in your food or drink. It can take months before you notice it.

Did he had any enemies? Or a high position?

No enemies, but a good job, yes.

It's quite common here in Africa, particularly in countries like Angola, Congo or Namibia.
When you don't like someone  or you want his job, wealth, his wife or everything you just get rid of him.

Ooh, madam, I'm never ever going to eat or drink in a restaurant again!
R.I.P.

No comments: