Early in the morning Rob hurried for the airport heading for Austin, TX.
Maarten wakes up between 6 and 7 a.m. Today at six of course.
Our dancing class is a continuing success even right before the class Maarten says he doesn’t want to go there. I only wish it would be more music and free dancing than ‘just’ a ballet training but it seems the kids like it.
Just yesterday I was complaining about the weather and today it’s so nice Maarten could enjoy himself in the wadding pools again.
He had to miss his naptime today because of an unfortunately made pediatric appointment in the afternoon. But he was doing fine except for his favorite runaway ideas…But we had to take this appointment since it takes ages to get another one. We switched to the closer medical center after our moving last November. I have to say that I prefer the personnel of Pleasanton much better than that of Walnut Creek. I don’t know how it comes. Maybe we are just more lucky this time? Today we’ve run into a nurse of Dutch origin at the Immunizations clinic. Even Maarten was brave getting his shot as usually we stayed there for a while speaking Dutch, English and Czech all together. It’s not that special here of course. Our play dates are always very international. That’s what I like so much about living in the Bay Area how diverse and mixed the people here are.
There is something more I need to mention. The pediatrician believes Maarten should eat only nonfat and low-fat dairy products considering his size: 34 lb (15.45 kg) and 37’8’’ (96 cm).
Anyway she agrees we should start to look for a preschool. I’m already busy with that and I have a good feeling about one.
No comments:
Post a Comment