The whole weekend was just very relaxing with an easy hike in the Mt. Diablo SP. You wouldn’t do much in a such heat anyway.
I’m busy to plan our weekend trips all over California...and... I’ve learned something again: you have to be really on time with your plans and book months ahead! Don’t try in April to book a campground for your trip in June! You are too late. Even to get something for October it’s difficult. There is not much choice left.
I also gather as much as possible information about the black bears because we will be camping in their habitat many times. To protect us and especially the wildlife there are some rules we should know. Even though I know it’s better to avoid an encounter with a bear I always hope to spot one. From a safe distance of course ;-) Anyhow we need the bear proof containers and bear spray for sure and Maarten will get a little bear bell. You never know...
No comments:
Post a Comment