Monday, April 16, 2007

Dancing class



I’ve already noticed Maarten’s dancing class on Mondays. And we were not very impressed last time. Now after two weeks (because of the Easter break) I took Maarten there for the second time not having much positive expectations. But when the teacher appeared at the door of the studio Maarten said his favorite ‘Hi’ with a little wave and joined the teacher inside. I couldn’t believe that and was expecting a big scream after he will find out that I’m not inside with him. BUT! It didn’t happen! So Maarten stayed inside for the whole hour and I was watching him from outside like the other parents. I was very proud and full of emotions since it was the first time Maarten was doing something all by himself! And he enjoyed himself a lot. (the pictures are taken through the window not to disturb the class)
I had an opportunity to speak to the other waiting parents and indeed the most children in the class are above 3 years old and there are also some 4,5 years old. Big differences at that age. Luckily there is another boy the same age like Maarten (26 mnths).

No comments: