Monday, April 2, 2007

Dancing - Wadding - Promotion!






Few months ago I’ve enrolled Maarten for a ‘dancing’ class at the local community center. It supposed to be an introducing class for toddlers and because Maarten is dancing at home all the time I thought it would suit him perfectly.
Unfortunately it’s not a parent participating class what Maarten doesn’t use to.
It’s for toddlers from 2 – 4 years and even Maarten is the tallest of the class he seems to be the youngest one.
To sum up it wasn’t nice at all. Even Maarten was dancing (on his own in the corner) I and Zdenka didn’t really like the course and even the teacher seems not to be very friendly to all the children.
I’m not sure I will continue the classes.
Afterwards we end up at the San Ramon Central Park playground. We all loved the waterplay area. And yes! there were another toddlers playing (compare to the playgrounds we’ve visited before).
PS: In the afternoon we’ve received the big news about Rob’s promotion. A good reason to open a bottle of champagne!

No comments: