Well, we are busy to do al the paperwork for the preschool.
A large package of forms like the ‘Financial agreement’:
$ 421 a month is the tuition for 9 am – 12 pm for 2 day’s a week. (now I understand what our local childfree friends meant by ‘having children is too pricy…’)
I never thought I should think about the cost of the preschool being too high …till we were asked about the usual cost in our home country. Oops! Which home country, huh?
O.K. it would be Belgium in this case => the answer is ‘no cost for preschool in Belgium’!?!
Anyway…The ‘Earthquake card’ reminds me our family is still not earthquake proof the way it should be in this area. Even the ground is shaking with us on a regular basis likely we still don’t take it serious enough. A shame!
Another interesting form is the ‘Four Step Hurtful Behavior Policy’. If a child bites or hurts someone for the 3rd time he will be removed from the school for good. I hope we will never get that far ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment