A Dutch - Czech family in Angola: This blog is about daily life adventures and about whatever happens to cross my mind.
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Preschool
The Californian school system is another issue we have to learn a lot about. Maarten enjoys other children around and he should be even more exposed to the English language. That’s why we’ve decided he should start a preschool at least in the fall. I know it’s even not the summer yet but you have to be very quick to register your child. Being busy with researching and considering all the local preschools we finally made a decision. Today I've enrolled Maarten to a prep class at Fountainhead Montessori in Dublin. I’ve got some very positive recommendations about this school so I hope I did the right thing. This morning I and Maarten went there together to observe the classes and it was difficult to decide which Miss we should choose. But Maarten decided obviously himself. He didn’t want to leave the class of Miss Robin so I enrolled him for her class. He is going to start in October as soon as we are back from our vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment