I’m worried. Maarten has another huge bump at his head. Unfortunately he wants to catch up with the older children in the playground by climbing very high…
As usually he wasn’t crying at all so I don’t know how bad it really is. But it doesn’t look painless to me.
Finally the swimming classes have started today. It’s already 8 months ago since Maarten was swimming and jumping in the pool in Walnut Creek fearlessly. 8 months at his age is a pretty long time that’s why I wasn’t expecting much from the first lesson. But he hasn’t forgotten anything at all. He was just very enthusiast, kicking and screaming out very loud from joy. And even (again?) being the youngest one he was afraid of nothing jumping with the oldest boy.
The less nice part was the moment when we’ve supposed to leave the pool. Knowing he is not allowed to go to this particular pool anymore Maarten decided to take a running jump to the 6 ½ feet pool (some 189 cm). I should have already known that he always comes up with a solution ;-)
I’m definitely glad I’ve enrolled him for the summer swimming classes as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment