Maarten’s mood was not improving. Yesterday he even asked to go home from the playground! You could obviously see he isn’t well.
Brushing his teeth turned to be a real drama. Very annoying and sad at the same time. His gums were even bleeding a little. I believe he really is in a bad pain.
During the night he wakes up crying in pain.
Last night I’ve called the nurse for an advice. She was very friendly but I didn’t make much progression with her opinion.
I took Maarten to my dentist this morning. She inspected Maarten’s gums. Don’t think he would let her look inside! I had to lay down with him and hold him firmly but at least he was not screaming and crying like when we’ve tried to examine him at home.
Afterwards she disappeared somewhere after the curtain for at least half an hour probably to spent a while at her PC like I did last night ;-) According to her it should be nothing serious most probably ‘just’ a virus infection of an indefinitely cause. We have to get through that with some teething gels.
Even the dentist couldn’t give me the exact diagnosis I was happy to hear there is nothing wrong about Maarten’s teeth as the pediatric nurse had suggested.
No comments:
Post a Comment