Sunday, May 13, 2012

Gone forever

They always come in teams those maintenance guys hanging all over the place doing all type of jobs around the house we’ve never even asked for. Last week after they replaced the blinds and cleaned the air conditioning my small purse with vintage jewelries got missing. Our shipment should arrive to Luanda in the end of May and our house is still very empty so it was easy to go quickly through all our stuff. I searched for it again and again still hoping I will find it somewhere. Then I spoke to someone who told me that I should be careful with those maintenance check- ups as it happens quite often that things go missing after their visit. I couldn’t believe it! It took me couple of days to admit that it's gone forever. The value of those jewelries is entirely emotional but I’m so upset and even more disappointed. They completely lost my trust and I’m not letting anyone entering the house anymore.

No comments: